Your holiday home
- Your holiday home will be available to you from 4pm on the day of arrival until 10am on the day of departure
- New arrivals welcome from 4pm until 10pm (please note if you arrive later than 10pm you will not be able to access your accomodation)
- Car parking for one vehicle is provided adjacent to most holiday homes and additional vehicles must be parked (free of charge) on the park's private car park
- In the interests of Health and Safety and the comfort of other guests Smoking is NOT permitted inside the lodges or caravans
- To avoid problems for other guests with pet allergies, pets are not allowed in the pet free caravans and lodges
The park shop
The Park Shop is open at appropriate times, selling sweets, soft drinks, milk, meat, all the usual tinned goods, general groceries, frozen foods, postcards, toys, gifts, etc. We have an off-license and sell cans and bottles of beer, wines and spirits. The off-license is situated in part of the shop and is open when the shop is open.
The laundry with hot and cold water, washing
machines, tumble dryers, iron and ironing board facilities,
and hair dryer wil be open the whole day. Tokens for the washing machines and tumble dryers are available in reception or shop.
- Please note that mobile phone reception at our park is very limited. For information about the geographical coverage of mobile phone networks, contact your network provider
- There is a public telephone kiosk on the park for your telephone calls
We have free Internet hotspots (wireless access point) on our park. You can freely use it with your smartphone or laptop (if it's supporting WiFi). We can't guarantee day round access to the internet, it depends on our IP (Internet Provider).
- There is an area to exercise your dog, sitiuated at the end of the park
- For the comfort of other guests dog foul must be cleared up
- For the comfort of other guests dogs must be kept under control and be kept on a lead at all times
- Pets of any kind are not permitted in the lodges and pet free caravans
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the caravans at any time